Click here to go to the Laurel Stone School of Real Estate main page.
List of Questions
- Approved - Is your school approved?
- Brokers class - Can I take the Brokers Class right after the Salespersons Class before I test?
- Brokers license - If I want to get a Brokers license do I have to take the Salepersons class?
- Continuing Ed - Does the Broker's course waive continuing education?
- Continuing Education Online - Do you offer it?
- Costs - Are there any other costs to get my license other than the cost of the class and books?
- Enroll - How do I enroll in the class?
- License - What do I have to do to get a Salesperson's license?
- License - When I apply for a license, how long does it take before I’m licensed?
- License - Where do I get an application to apply for a license?
- Non-resident - I'm a non-resident without a real estate license, can I become a Wisconsin Broker?
- Online Courses -I want to take the online courses. Should I order both programs at the same time?
- Test - Do I have to be signed on with a Broker to come to class or get a license?
- Test - How soon after I take the class can I take the state test?
- Test - I do not live in Wisconsin. Do I have to come there to take the state test?
- Test - I'm taking the 4 day Broker class. Should I schedule the test before the class begins?
- Test - When I take the state exam, how long does it take to get the results?
- Training - Where do I get extra training after I get my license?
I want to take the online courses. Should I order both programs at the same time?
If you are not licensed and want to get your Brokers license, yes, order both programs. There are various topics that are duplicated and you can work on those topics at the same time. Then when you complete both programs, you can take both tests.