When you pass the exam, the proctor will give you an application.
If they don't give you one here is a link for you to download one. Click here.
Click here to go to the Laurel Stone School of Real Estate main page.
List of Questions
- Approved - Is your school approved?
- Brokers class - Can I take the Brokers Class right after the Salespersons Class before I test?
- Brokers license - If I want to get a Brokers license do I have to take the Salepersons class?
- Continuing Ed - Does the Broker's course waive continuing education?
- Continuing Education Online - Do you offer it?
- Costs - Are there any other costs to get my license other than the cost of the class and books?
- Enroll - How do I enroll in the class?
- License - What do I have to do to get a Salesperson's license?
- License - When I apply for a license, how long does it take before I’m licensed?
- License - Where do I get an application to apply for a license?
- Non-resident - I'm a non-resident without a real estate license, can I become a Wisconsin Broker?
- Online Courses -I want to take the online courses. Should I order both programs at the same time?
- Test - Do I have to be signed on with a Broker to come to class or get a license?
- Test - How soon after I take the class can I take the state test?
- Test - I do not live in Wisconsin. Do I have to come there to take the state test?
- Test - I'm taking the 4 day Broker class. Should I schedule the test before the class begins?
- Test - When I take the state exam, how long does it take to get the results?
- Training - Where do I get extra training after I get my license?